Are you looking for the address of the embassy and consulates of Vietnam in China? Please see below for the address: Embassy of Vietnam in Beijing, China Address: No 32 Guanghua Road, Jiangou menwai, P.O.
At present, there are 3 options to obtain a visa for visiting Vietnam from China. Citizens of China or citizens of other countries who are in China can follow below instructions to get a visa for visiting Vietnam.
From Jan 2017, the Government of Vietnam has officially launched e-visa application at the website site https://immigration.gov.vn, until now, citizens of 40 countries, including citizens of China can apply for e-visa at the official website of the government. There is an exception that is Chinese e-Passport holder (passport number begin with “E”) is NOT eligible to apply for e-visa.
Please note that e-visa is valid for 30 days with single entry, in case you want to visit Vietnam for more than 30 days or want a visa with multiple entries or using e-passport (passport number begin with E), please choose option 2 or 3 to get a visa.
Citizens of other countries who are in China, please check “Who is eligible for e-visa of Vietnam?” to see if you are eligible to apply for e-visa of Vietnam or not.
Please see below for the address of the embassy & consulates of Vietnam in China where you can contact to apply for a visa:
Embassy of Vietnam in Beijing, China
– Address: No 32 Guanghua Road, Jiangou menwai, P.O.Box 00600, Beijing, China
– Telephone : (86-10) 6532 1155 or 6532 1125 – Consular: 6532 7038
– Fax : (86-10) 6532 5720
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website : www.vnemba.org.cn
Consulate General of Vietnam in Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China
– Address: second floor, Hotel Landmark B Bldg. North, Qiaoguang Road (Haizhu square), Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China.
– Telephone : (86-20) 8330 5911 or 8330 5916 – Consular: 8330 5910
– Fax : (86-20) 8330 5915
– Email : email@example.com
– Website : www.vietnamconsulate-guangzhou.org
Consulate General of Vietnam in Kun Ming, Yunnan provine, China
– Address: second floor, Kai Wah International Hotel, 157 Beijing Road, Kun Ming, Yunnan provine, China 650011
– Telephone : (0086-871) 352 2669 or 351 5889
– Fax : (0086-871) 351 6667
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website : www.vietnamconsulate-kunming.org
Consulate General of Vietnam in Nanning, Guangxi province, China
– Address: first floor, Touzi Dasha, 109 Minzu Avenue, Nanning, Guangxi province, China.
– Telephone : (86-77) 1551 0562
– Fax : (86-77) 1553 4738
– Email : email@example.com
– Website : www.vietnamconsulate-nanning.org
Consulate General of Vietnam in Hong Kong, China
– Address: 15/F, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, China.
– Telephone : (852) 2591 4517 or 2591 4510
– Fax : (852) 2591 4524 or 2591 4539
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website : www.vietnamconsulate-hongkong.org
Consulate of Vietnam in Shanghai, China
– Address: 900 Pudong Avenue, 23/F, Room 304, Huachen Financial Plaza
– Intersection : Yuanshen Lu
– District: Pudong (浦东新区)
– Metro: Pudong Ave – Line 4
– Phone: (021) 6855-5871
– Phone: 2(021) 6855-5872
– Fax: (021) 6855-5873
That’s at the corner of Pudong Avenue and Yuanshen Road, closest to Metro Line 4’s Pudong Avenue Station (probably a minimum fare taxi ride away).
Unlike visa on arrival of some countries in the world, in order to get visa on arrival of Vietnam, Chinese passport holders must have a visa approval letter from the Immigration Department of Vietnam which allows to pick up your visa on arrival at the international airport of Vietnam. There are lots of travel companies and online visa websites can arrange that kind of visa approval letter, you can request through them or request online through us.
Please note that visa on arrival is applicable for visitors who enter Vietnam via international airport. The process of applying online at a travel agency is very fast and you do not have to travel to the address of the embassy to submit the application.